You have only one day to spare? You want to see as much as possible? How about two famous castles but also do a walk and see the countryside and the mountains?
Check this out!
- Peles Castle
- Bran Castle
- The beautiful countryside
What to expect:
- fun and chatty English speaking guide
- The impressive Peles Castle (built in the XIX th century), splendid former residence of King Carol the I st
- The mysterious Bran Castle aka Dracula’s Castle
- A walk in the countryside where one can see traditional houses, rolling hills, haystacks, and enjoy plenty of photography options
- Lunch at a rural guesthouse
This tour operates DAILY.
Start: pick up from the hotel between 7 and 7:30 AM
Drive to Peles Castle (go inside with an organised group and with a guide from the castle)
Drive to Bran Castle (our guide will accompany you inside the castle)
Drive to the country for a walk, sightseeing, photography, lunch at a traditional rural guesthouse
Return to Bucharest: around 7:00 PM and drop off at the hotel
How much: for a group of 2 (115 EUR/person); for a group of 3 (98 EUR/person). For singles the price is 220 EUR.
What is included: transportation and guide services
What is excluded: entrance fees at the castles, meals and other personal expenses
How to pay: cash on the day (EURO or LEI, at the exchange rate of the National Bank of Romania)
How to book: drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you quickly.
Maximum group size: 3 people (small car)
- For a larger group the transportation will be done by minivan and the price/person will be recalculated
- In case any of the castles is closed due to special events/holidays and other unforeseen situations, you will see the castles only from the outside
- The times described in the itinerary are subjected to traffic conditions
- The castles are usually very crowded so there might be long queues
- You need a light backpack for the day with some water and snacks; also, some good walking/hiking shoes (with a good grip)