We are Outdoor activities in Romania, a limited company based in Bucharest, trading outdoor services, as advertised on the website.
Outdoor activities in Romania LTD
Registered office: 8 Garleni Street, C83, 2 nd floor, apt. 12, district 6, Bucharest
Business license number: 7351/2015
Insurance policy number: I 50892/11.05.2018, issued by OMNIASIG VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP LTD, for $ 50,000.
Before booking with us, all tourists must read and aggree with the terms and conditions from the following contract.
For trading travel packages Nr…… Date: ….. …… .2019
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES LTD based in Bucharest, 8 Garleni str, Unique registration code 34251287, bank account (in EURO) RO17BTRLEURCRT0290857801 in Banca Transilvania, Mihai Bravu branch, SWIFT BTRLRO22, licensed Travel agent OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN ROMANIA, based in Bucharest, 8 Garleni str, phone (+4) 021.647.33.14, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, represented by Chitila Ioana Tourism Manager, as hereinafter Agency,
And traveller / tourist representative,
Mr/Mrs. …………………., residing / domiciled in …………………., phone………………………. e-mail address……………………… ………owner / holder / bulletin / identity card series …… no. …………… Issued / released on……………………………. agreed with this contract.
I. Object of the contract is the sale of the Agency’s tour…………………………. from the company’s site, offer accepted by the client, annexed to this agreement and release payment documents. The tour will take place on the ……..2017, with ……..tourists.
1. The total contract price is ……… € and includes cost effective tourist services agency fees and VAT. Payment of the contract will be made as follows:
-in seven days after signing the contract an amount of ………. €.
-the rest, …….. €, will be paid within 10 days before the departure.
Note: all the charges required for the transfer/exchange of the money/currency from the tourist to the travel agency are the responsibility of the client. If the transfer is not made in the agency’s bank account (e.g. using channels like Pay Pal, Netopia, etc) the additional fees are also the responsibility of the tourist and the price of the contract will increase with 5%.
III. Rights and obligations of the Agency
1. If the agency is forced to modify one of the key provisions of the contract must inform the tourists at least 15 days before departure.
2. The Agency may amend the contract price upwards or downward, as appropriate, only if the change occurs as a result of changes in transport costs, the fees and charges for services of landing, landing / embarkation ports and airports and tourist fees or the exchange rates for package travel contract.
3. If, after starting the travel, an important part of tourism services under the contract is performed or the Agency finds that this will not be achieved, it is required:
a) provide appropriate alternative to continue the journey without price increase, respectively tourist services are of the same quality and quantity;
b) to repay to the tourists an amount of money if the difference between paid and actually travel services rendered during the travel is not at the same level;
c) if no appropriate alternative can be offered or the tourist does not accept the reasons, to ensure without extra charge transport tourists’ return to the place of departure or elsewhere agreed to it and, where appropriate, compensation for services unfulfilled.
4. The Agency is responsible for the proper performance of the obligations under the contract, except in the following cases:
a) where non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the contract is due to tourists;
b) when failure is due to reasons of force majeure or circumstances on which any agency or service they could not foresee or avoid (clockwise or itinerary changes, delays in traffic means of transport, etc.).
5. The Agency shall provide written tourists within 5 days before departure, the following information:
a) schedules, stopovers and connections and, where appropriate, the place to be occupied by the traveler in all transport modes included in the contract;
b) the name, location / address, telephone and fax numbers of the local representative of the organizer and / or retailer or, failing that, an emergency call number enabling the organizer and / or retailer;
c) minors traveling without parents, information enabling parents to establish a direct contact with the child or the person responsible for the child’s place of accommodation.
IV. Rights and obligations of Tourist
1. If the traveler is unable to attend the tourist trip, it may assign the contract to a third person who satisfies all the conditions applicable to the package travel contract, the obligation to notify the Agency in writing at least 5 days before the departure. In this case the Agency terminates the contract and transferring Tourist concludes a new contract with the tourist. For individual travelers, where the vehicle is plane, the transfer may take place only if it is possible transfer of the flight. Tourists who give his package of services and the transferee are jointly liable to pay the price of travel and any additional costs at this disposal.
2. For stays of rest and / or treatment, the tourist is required to comply with program service delivery in Romania, namely: the seaside resorts, accommodation is at 18.00 the day of entry and ends at 12.00 the day listed on the voucher or ticket rest and / or treatment; resorts in the country, other than the seaside, accommodation is from 12.00 the day of entry and ends no later than 12.00 the day following that entered on the ticket.
3. If the prices fixed in the contract are increased by over 10%, the tourist may terminate the contract and is entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Agency.
4.1. Tourists must inform the Agency, within 5 calendar days after receiving the notice referred to in the head. III pt. 1, the decision to opt for:
a) terminate the contract without paying penalties; and
b) acceptance of the new terms of the contract.
4.2. If the tourist agency terminates or cancels the trip before departure, the tourist is entitled:
a) accept the same price another travel package of equivalent or higher quality, proposed by the Agency;
b) to accept a package tour of inferior quality, proposed by the Agency, with immediate repayment of the price difference;
c) immediately be refunded all amounts paid under the contract.
4.3. In all cases referred to the tourist is entitled to claim compensation for the failure of the Agency and the provisions of the original contract, but not more than 10% of the value of the contract, except where:
a) cancellation was due to failure to achieve the minimum number of people mentioned in the contract and the tourist agency informed in writing at least 15 calendar days prior to the date of departure;
b) the cancellation was due to a force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances, beyond which it relies and the consequences of which could not be avoided despite all efforts, not included in this overbooking, where the responsibility lies with the airline) ;
c) the cancellation was made fault tourist.
5. The tourist has the right to terminate at any time, in whole or in part, the contract, and if it is attributable to termination, is liable to compensate the Agency for damage created, except in cases of force majeure as defined by law.
If the tourist asks to change hotel rooms or structure of any of the services, it is equivalent to termination, applying legal penalties at the time, and a new contract.
6. Tourists must pay hotel reception unit resort fee, fee sanitation and other local taxes, without being able to claim damages or repayment of amounts from the Agency.
7. tourist is obliged to present hotel reception unit acts of identity and travel documents issued (voucher, ticket rest and / or treatment) in order to provide tourism services.
V. Waiver, penalties, damages
1. If the traveler gives his fault to travel package covered by this contract, he owes Agency penalties as follows:
a) 25% of the package price, if the waiver is made less than 30 days before departure;
b) 75% of the package price, if the waiver is in the range of 10 days before departure;
c) 100% of the package price, if the waiver is in the range of 3 days before departure;
2. For tickets resting and / or treatment purchased by trade unions, the Agency will only refund based waiver requests countersigned and stamped by the representative of the union.
3. Where an embassy refuses to give visa to perform package, tourists will pay all expenses made by the Agency direct providers and its own operating expenses.
4. If the tourists who entered the territory in which the travel package refuses to return to Romania and the authorities of that country make expenses of any kind with it, the tourist is required to support all these expenses.
5. Penalties equivalent contract price applies if the tourist does not arrive on time at the airport or place of departure, or if he cannot travel because he has problems with his documents or he is returned from the border by the police.
6. The tourist must submit a written request for waiver of the travel package with the Agency registration number to which he paid services. Otherwise, the request for waiver is not taken into account.
7. The Agency will pay compensation according to the degree of non-compliance of the contract.
1. If the traveler is not satisfied with the tourist services received, he will draw up a notice in writing clearly and explicitly on the spot weaknesses found related to the package travel contract, which will promptly be transmitted to both the Agency and provider of travel services (hotel management, restaurant).
2. Both the agency and provider of travel services will take immediate action to resolve the referral. If the complaint is not resolved or it is partially resolved the Tourists will submit at the Agency a complaint in writing within 3 calendar days from the completion of the journey, the Agency will, within 15 days, communicate tourists compensation which he is entitled to.
VII. Insurance – tourist is provided for reimbursement of repatriation and / or sums paid by him for the insolvency of the insurance company Agency OMNIASIG VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP, Bucharest town, 51 Aleea Alexandru str, Phone 021.40.57.420, fax 021.31.14.490. Optionally, the tourist has the possibility of concluding an insurance contract covering transfer taxes, or an assistance contract covering repatriation in case of accident, sickness or death, or of an insurance contract Storage.
VIII. The contract documents shall constitute the Annex and are as follows:
a) voucher, travel confirmation e-mail as appropriate;
b) travel program, where tourist activities.
c) the agency offers
IX. Final Provisions
1. This contract was signed in two copies, one for each side.
2. The marketing package travel will be in accordance with this agreement and the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 107/1999 regarding the marketing of travel packages, approved with amendments by Law no. 631/2001, as amended.
3. The contract may be presented in the catalog, flyer or other document, whether the tourist is informed about it and if the document contains the information required by art. 10 paragraph. (2) Government Ordinance no. 107/1999 approved with amendments by Law no. 631/2001, as amended.
Outdoor Activities in Romania
Chitila Andrei Dan